Sunday, May 3, 2015

Looking for some inspiration?

I read some blog post somewhere, or some podcast sometime, or something, about if you need inspiration you can just look all around you and just thing of it as a quilt and you will get some crazy ideas.

We recently visited some family in Germany and I loved taking pictures of everything. All for different reasons. Look at that scenery! Look how adorable the kids are! That shot would be great for a Christmas gift for someone! Or even, That would be a great quilt!

I will share some of my inspiring pictures to hopefully give you some inspiration!


Have you ever noticed how cool denim is close up? What great patterns and variations! Even pixil-ated it is cool!


So beautiful!


I loved all the cobblestone! It was everywhere!






 The old castles and rubble.


Look at that roof! It is hard to tell, but the tiles are argyle! 
It reminds me of an Irish Chain.


The walk by the lake.


The church doors! Everything is ornate.


The stone work was everywhere!


Even the spiderwebs in the nasty roadside bathrooms were cool looking!

You can get your inspiration from anywhere. Just open your eyes and look.

No comments: