Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wall Hangings

 I have been trying to keep my WIPs pile small. (Work in Progress). So I have been working on the smaller wall hangings while I work on the large Christmas pile. 

 The first project was a class I took at Quilt Fest.  It is an appliqué Christmas tree. The pieces were cut out using an AccuQuilt Go.





I even put a label on it! I am looking forward to hanging this up after Thanksgiving!


The next project was a project from the Main Street Quilters. It is a Red Work Center with small crazy blocks as borders.  


There are pinwheels, bowties, square in squares,  and a rick rack border. 



There are lots of little pieces with lots of things to look at!


The last one is a Fall Pumpkin Hexie. 


The pumpkin is two different fabrics and the plaids are soft flannels.



The back is a fun bunny fabric.


It is fun to get a bunch of small projects done. Especially ones I can hang in my house!

No comments: